For Voluminous body:
- Style using large Velcro rollers just at the roots of the hair after washing and let it air dry.
- Apply layered hair extensions to build body.
For Crimps and Curls:
- The best bet to get curls is to use steam rollers. These provide heat so hair can conform to the shape of the rollers, and yet won't burn hair like curling irons can.
- For tiny crimps, separate hair into sections and put in 15-30 small braids depending on how much hair there is. Brush through lightly with fingers.
- Add a few rows of curly hair extensions for additional waves
Reposted by permission of Hair & Compounds, Inc (www.haircompounds.com), A Vanity Hair Extensions Supplier
Best Hair Extensions, Salt Lake City, Orem, St George, Utah, Hair Salon, Beauty Salon